The Trials of Paraphrasing
Paraphrasing is a tricky business that can leave you exhausted and uncertain about the quality of your work. If your vocabulary isn’t strong, or you can’t master all those paraphrasing techniques you might be left flailing. Sure, you can use a thesaurus, but that takes time, and if you don’t know the words suggested to you, there’s a good chance you might use them wrong. And yet it’s necessary for producing original content.
If you fail to paraphrase well, then you might get accused of plagiarism. This terrifying prospect is enough to motivate anyone, but what can you do when you’re uncertain of your own skills? Consider using a paraphrasing software to boost your skills and increase your word power.
Best Paraphrasing Software Online
These pieces of software will help you become a paraphrasing pro in no time.
- Wordflood: This software comes with a free 14-day trial. It has a point and click interface that you can control and it allows you to safely and easily paraphrase anything. All you do is put the piece of text in and let it do the work for you. Then you can decide the specifics and produce something that looks and sounds excellent.
- Plagarisma: This free web app allows you to avoid plagiarism by replacing some text with other text. You can control the rewrite level, choose manual or auto, and decide whether or not you want the results in brackets. The astonishing level of control for a desktop software makes this very impressive.
- PaperRater: Though technically designed for teachers, hack your paper by using it yourself. This tool is not specifically designed for paraphrasing, but offers grammar checkers, style suggestions, and plagiarism checkers. Why is this relevant for paraphrasing? Well, once you’ve gotten your paper done, you’ll want to make sure it’s original. It’s important to have a great and trustworthy software that can help you with this.
- TheSage: The Sage is an excellent thesaurus software that helps you excel by giving definitions, synonyms, and examples. For those moments when you really just need a dictionary, thesaurus, and more, The Sage is a great way to get everything you’re looking for. It’s manual only – meaning you can’t put a paper in – but it’s an important tool to add to your repertoire of paraphrasing software. It even gives you help with rhymes for you poets out there!
- TurnItOutSafely: This software is accessed through online portals and includes paraphrasing, plagiarism checkers, code checkers, and a free citation machine. There’s a free trial and the available options include everything from all types of math to various sciences to a wide variety of other majors. No matter what you’re studying, this website probably has something that it can do for you.
- Complex Sentence Generator: This website offers software that can take your rephrasing to the next level. It’s completely free and has a complex and nuanced understanding of the work that you need it to do. It contains rarely used words and phrases as well as common ones and the choice between the types is randomly generated. The website also comes with a dictionary and thesaurus that you can use when rewriting also. This makes it useful as both a rephraser and a vocabulary learning tool. What more could you ask for?
Benefits of Paraphrasing Tool Software
For those of you still struggling with paraphrasing, these tools are your best bet. No matter what you are looking for, we guarantee you’ll find something to help you. Whether it’s synonym suggestions or structure help or plagiarism checking, there’s definitely something for you. However, sometimes a piece of software simply can’t help as much as a real person. If you need help, we understand. That’s why our paraphrase service UK maintains a staff of helpful, experienced professionals who can help you get through it. Paraphrasing will turn into a breeze with the combined help of great software and the personal touch.