Find a Paraphrasing Tool Online
Are you finding it harder than you expected to successfully paraphrase? That’s no wonder. For many students it’s their Achilles heel and they simple aren’t sure how to get any better. We have a solution. Paraphrasing websites of many types can help you increase your skills. But how do you find good ones? Many are virus-ridden and come with popups that distract you and leave your head swimming. We’ve put together a guide on the best ones to help ease you along your paraphrasing path. Never worry again about how you’re going to fulfill a paraphrasing assignment!
Paraphrasing Websites Online
Whether you’re looking for paraphrasing software or help with figuring out how to paraphrase, this guide has you covered. We’ve got all the best types of paraphrasing websites to help you.
- Small SEO Article Rewriter: This rewriter scans your text for things you can replace with synonyms. Then you can easily replace them and move on. It’s easy because alternates are highlighted and you can click to replace them with no struggle and no fuss. This is a very simple way to rewrite a short article. They recently supplemented the rewriter with five hundred thousand additional words.
- Paraphrasing Tool: This is another simple online paraphraser that lets you input text and get a free paraphrase out. Easy and quick, you can choose which synonyms to use and whether or not to alter capitalized words. Helpfully, the website defaults to not altering them since often they are proper nouns that shouldn’t be changed.
- EasyBib Paraphrasing Help: This website gives you advice on how to paraphrase with lots of detailed instructions. There’s step by step suggestions for creating a great paraphrase that will impress your teacher and give you a great grade. There are examples of good and bad paraphrases, too, so you can learn from others’ mistakes instead of making them yourself.
- BrainPop: If you’re more of a visual-auditory learner instead of a read-write learner, BrainPop also goes over how to write an amazing paraphrase. The video is done well, with cute animations and a soothing voiceover, and it comes with quizzes, a make-a-map feature to help you remember, and a couple of games. There are activities and an FYI section for those of you wishing to practice and learn more. There’s also a transcript if you missed anything.
- WordNick: For those of you pursuing the two DIY routes listed above, you’re going to need a good thesaurus. WordNick fits the bill. It has a flurry of synonyms for words and phrases. There are examples and list of English synonyms. You can also, in order to support the service, adopt a word!
- ThinkMap: Again for you visual learners, ThinkMap is a visual thesaurus. Its unique format spiderwebs synonyms and near-synonyms out at you to help you learn. You can even click on each one and see its synonyms.
- ParaphrasingService.biz: Finally, for those of you who want your paraphrasing done by actual humans but don’t have the time to do it yourself, this website provides affordable paraphrasing services that anyone can purchase. They are guarantee 100% plagiarism free and have up to twelve-hour deadlines.
Get Help with Using Paraphrasing Websites
All of these websites will help you become a great paraphraser with the best vocabulary at your fingertips. How can you implement them, though? Sometimes it’s difficult to become skilled at any task by yourself. You need a guide who can assist you and steer you into success. That’s why we want to offer you our paraphrase help. If you use these websites combined with help from a real person with experience in paraphrasing, you can’t go wrong. Our trained staff all have excellent vocabularies and an understanding of sentence structure that is unparalleled. Let us help you on your journey.